Dec 15, 2011

Who is Blessed?

Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud or to followers of false gods.


                                                      - Psalm 40:4 (Amplified Bible)

There have been many times in life that I have been stuck in bad situations where I have been a nervous wreck, not knowing what to do, asking everyone I knew for help and suggestions. And when that didn't work out, I resorted to
the 'last number on my list' - God. "Oh, God! Please make this work..please help me, please, please,please!" It has taken time for me and thanks be to God that He has led me to trust and rely on Him first. I have come to learn that I need to put the Holy Father's name first on my dial list. He needs to be my 4 a.m friend and the Person I need to seek and follow.

The Lord has not specified what we are going to be blessed with in the verse 40:4 of Psalms but I believe that whatever we ask Him of in a situation, He will bless us abundantly, should we choose to also make Him our refuge (meaning:relying on Him entirely) and trust Him in the matter and not rely on people who worship or follow false Gods (those who worship Science, idols, World System, Money etc). So, friend, choose to worship God instead for His Word is true and He is faithful to His Word and He is more than willing to bless you and help you and protect you when you reach out to Him. God bless you.

                                                     - C.M.S,
                                                              Member of J.L.E.S Ministries

No comments: